Sports Consultancy Group from A to Z
What We Do
- A sports business workshop plays an essential strategic role in developing the local sports industry. It helps creating a more sustainable sports business environment.
- The impact will be felt from improved performance on the field, better administration, improved facilities and increased international trade as well as direct foreign investment.
- We can assist in delivering such an event from A to Z.
- Most importantly by securing relevant international guest speakers, experts and celebrities.
- Developing capacity on and off the pitch is essential in developing a sustainable sports industry. This issue is already included within the sports business workshop slide.
- SSCG can also deliver bespoke pure learning focused solution.
- SSCG is collaborating with a range of sports related universities and other educational bodies and so can deliver technical, tactical and management courses suited to your needs.
- The range of services vary from short intensive workshops to full year academic courses.
- Regional youth tournaments are an efficient way to attract scouts and player agents and to show case the finest sporting talent over a short period of time.
- We can ensure that a quality delegation of international experts will come to your state.
- Inviting youth teams from abroad will allow your best talents to compare themselves on an international level.
- Make the tournament a well-known annual fixture in the international sporting calendar.
- We can deliver access to experts in developing coaching clinics for youth academies and elite sport.
- Some international experts include the Coaching Association of Canada (CAC), the International Council for Coaching Excellence (ICCE) and the International Council for Health, Physical Education, Recreation, Sport, and Dance (ICHPER•SD).
- These clinics can be done on a weekly basis or a more long-term collaboration can be agreed.
- Club Licensing is a tool for both the development and benchmarking of professional football clubs. Under the Club Licensing System clubs needs to comply with certain criteria to participate in National and/or International competitions.
- The club Licensing Unit makes sure that clients are complying with the criteria and rigorously implementing it as well as to implement the system
- Nobody doubts that there is talent in abundance in Africa & Arabic speaking countries.
- Despite the ambition of many however there aren’t many top quality sporting academies in Africa, Asia and Arabic speaking countries to nurture these talents.
- Developing youth talent is the cornerstone of any sports strategy – hence academies are essential for the long-term success.
- There is no better way to get into the international spotlight than by securing a leading club for their pre-season training and matches.
- Athletes/teams from other sports can be secured too.
- Such major occasions is ideal to ignite the local sports movement and its fanbase ,also it allows the local athletes and teams to compete with the very best in the world.
- We can facilitate the entire process from initial negotiations to contract conclusion and event delivery.
- As Sport being so loved by the African, Asia Arabic speaking countries, securing the visit of an international sport legend will generate a lot of positive PR.
- Various activities and concepts from coaching sessions, charity activities to VIP hospitality dinner can be suggested in the presence of the celebrity.
- One of the best “money can’t buy” experiences.
- As with international teams, such celebrities can provide a massive boost on and off the field.
- Adequate sports infrastructure is essential to the positive development of a sustainable industry.
- SSCG has put together a turnkey multi-purpose sports venue solution that will:
- Help attract international teams & events
- Will improve the performance of the local sport
- Is based on a long-term self-sufficient model with various revenue streams which avoids the state having to keep balancing the deficit
- Its network of stadia experts allows SSCG to facilitate introductions based on bespoke needs
- The development of youth and elite sports is further pushed by sending athletes abroad for training camps, friendly matches and youth tournaments.
- SSCG has a network of event organizers and tour operators across the world that can assist in putting together a 360°package that includes everything from hotel, travel, training venues and matches.
- Other international sports travel services include hospitality packages to various major sporting events.
- Through its vast industry network SSCG is ideally placed to facilitate introductions to experts in various sports related sectors.
- The vast range of industry sectors include law, finance, risk analysis, insurance, logistics, infrastructure, sportswear, sports equipment, sports technology, merchandising / licensing, media, digital media, recruitment and other topics listed in previous slides.
- In short – if there are any sports related contacts needed then SSCG can help.
- The sport sector of the professional sports industry abounds with events at regional, and international level.
- While the responsibility for organising a regional and international event may fall to one sport’s governing body, all stakeholders in the country have a stake in ensuring a successful outcome.
- It is often a nation or association will desire to stage an event. Such a situation is healthy and generally leads to a striving by each bidding organisation to show that they can put on the best event.
- In the case of a world championship, the decision as to which nation will host the event will be taken by the World Federation that is comprised of elected officials drawn from the member nations.
President & Founder Score Sports Consultancy Group
Cell : +2 0100 555 666 4
Office : +201159444404